Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

STUFF I'VE PINNED ON PINTEREST IN JANUARY

One great thing about Pinterest is it's one of the best places to curate content. The boards are awesome to pin stuff to like style inspiration or home decor inspiration. I tend to use it to pin stuff I like e.g. anything Marvel related or a ton of Alexa Chung pictures because her style is amazing.

So I thought I'd show you a few of my favourites images I pinned this month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily Collins is one of my favourite actresses at the moment. So much hair inspiration here I have super long hair down way past my waist and I really want to cut my hair this short.




The 70s are back in style for spring. Although as I'm quite short flared trousers don't really suit me at all my legs look like they're drowning in material but I love this 70s style dress from Topshop.



I love white walls and I love brickwork so this is basically my dream bedroom.



And this one is included because it made me laugh way too much. Cards Against Humanity is the best game ever.



I'm thinking of making this kind of post a regular feature on my blog as I always use Pinterest.
If you guys have a Pinterest account put the url in the comments and I'll check it out!


LOVE VANESSA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...