Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

THE FASHION POST | MINI SUMMER WISHLIST

This post is an entry to a competition held by Excel Clothing in conjunction with The Blogger Programme to win £500 to spend at their online store.


For me most of the time I wear quite monochromatic colours and a lot of black but when it's summertime I do wear slightly brighter colours like blue which is the focus of my mini summer wishlist.

I love the camera motifs on the dress.
Most of the time I am wearing a collared shirt if I'm in a skirt or trousers this one is quite unique.
I've been eyeing up Michael Kors bags for a while but they're slightly out of my current price range.

1. Sugarhill Boutique Ching Ching Skater Dress in Green. x
2. French Connection Holiday Block Classic Shirt in Yellow. x
3. Michael Kors Hamilton Large East West Satchel in Navy. x


If you want to enter the competition too go to this link here to see the rules and how to enter.

I'll be making another wishlist with no restrictions on brands and not as a competition entry soon.


LOVE VANESSA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...