Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

THE FASHION POST | JULY WISHLIST





I love tea dresses but even though I tend to go for dark colours I absolutely love this dress. 
You can get it here.



For me I tend to wear boots regardless of weather I have so many black ankle boots already but I have been lusting after these for weeks now. You can find them here


I have been looking for a good faux leather skirt for ages and I am definitely buying this when I go on another shopping spree. You can find this here.


My designer pick in my wishlist this month is this 3.1 Philip Lim leather satchel. At nearly £1000 it's out of my price range but a girl can dream. You can find this here.



What is on your July Wishlist?

LOVE VANESSA x

Note: Most of the clothing in this post are in the petite ranges.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...