Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

THE FAVOURITES POST | APRIL FAVOURITES


Clothing



This has literally been my staple item in my wardrobe, I've worn it so much I may need to replace it soon. Every girl needs a good faux-leather biker jacket.

Miss Selfridge Petites Black Seam Detail Biker Jacket x

Make-up



Of all the eyeliners I have used before and I have used a lot this is quite possibly the best so far. I've always been a fan of Max Factor's make-up and this was just another addition to my favourites from them. Honestly it is the only waterproof eyeliner I have found that stays on all day and the black is so pigmented.

Max Factor Colour X-pert Waterproof Eyeliner Black x 

TV Show

 

I'm not one for gory TV shows let alone crime thrillers or horrors but I have been enjoying Hannibal so far.

Hannibal x

Film


Well what can I say I adore Comic Book movies and I loved this one too.
You can catch my review of IM3 here
Iron Man 3 x

Magazine


I never used to buy Company I had always stuck to reading Empire, Total Film, Kerrang or Glamour but I really have been liking this magazine. It's nice to see such an emphasis put on street style and bloggers.

Company x

Book


I have read this so many times its getting ridiculous and my book is getting such a bad state I've resorted to reading it on kindle instead. I love a good old classic novel.

Pride and Prejudice

Music


I've been a fan of Paramore's since 2005 and I've bought every album and loved them all. This album is a completely different direction for them but there are some great tunes on this album. My favourite songs are Ain't It Fun & Last Hope.

Paramore (album 2013) x

Tell me your favourites if you like.

LOVE VANESSA x

4 comments:

  1. nice faves! the leather jacket ist very nice :) your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. The leather jacket is my most worn piece of clothing ever. Thank you so much for checking out my blog.xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Apologies for the super long time in not replying. The jacket is amazing. Thanks for checking out my blog.xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...